Wehle Nature Center will be open this weekend! | Public Spaces
The Wehle Nature Center will be open this weekend.
Gates will open on Friday, March 1st at 2 p.m. for camping. Gates close at dark and will reopen Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. The trails will be open and fishing allowed in Blue Herron and Wood Duck Lake at 4 p.m. Gates will close at dark and open again on Sunday at 8 a.m. The trails will be open and fishing allowed in the Nature Center Pond. Gates will close at 3 p.m.
The Robert G. Wehle Nature Center is located in Bullock County, approximately 5 miles southeast of Midway, Alabama. Take U.S. Highway 82 to Midway and follow the Nature Center signs.
Source: Outdoor Alabama
Top Bullock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Prosecution says court was wrong to overturn Troy rape convictions
- No. 21 Troy Defeats Arkansas State 3-2 in Sun Belt Tournament Opener
- Air Force Maj. Gen. Walter D. Givhan talks value of education with TROY grads
- TROY professor earns national award
- Conviction overturned in Troy mobile home park rape cases
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise