Bullock Co. probate judge dies | News
Bullock County Probate Judge Johnny Williamson has died. WSFA 12 News confirmed the judge's death through the Union Springs Police Department and Bullock County Hospital.
It was not immediately clear how the judge died, and hospital officials said Judge Williamson's family did not wish to speak with the media.
Judge Williamson was the outgoing probate judge for the county. Retired Auburn police officer Capt. James E. Tatum won the position during recent elections and was set to be sworn in on January 21, 2013.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Bullock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- Father Purcell Memorial Exceptional Children's Center
- 3 arrested in connection with Montgomery's 23rd homicide of 2013