Postal Service truck carjacked in Bullock County | Crime
BULLOCK COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - The United States Postal Service is saying "Return to Sender" after one of its postal trucks was carjacked in Bullock County.
According to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the USPS and Bullock County Sheriff's Office are investigating the carjacking of a U.S. Postal Service truck. The incident happened between 4:20 and 4:30 Wednesday afternoon on Alabama Highway 110 near the Fitzpatrick Post Office.
A reward of up to $25,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the robbery of any officer or employee of the Postal Service while engaged in or on account of the performance of his or her official duties.
Information can be called in to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service National Law Enforcement Communication Center, NLECC, at 877-876-2455, option 2.
Information can also be given the Bullock County Sheriff’s Office at 334-738-3131.
Top Bullock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013